Lost and missing government records are not isolated to one administration or political party. The list below includes 19 examples of public files that went missing, were withheld or lost and then found. It includes the most recent example of former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Raymond Maxwell’s account of Benghazi documents, which The Daily Signal revealed last month.
1) Missing: Hillary Clinton S&L Records.
2) Missing: Clinton Counsel’s Foster Records.
3) Missing: Clinton Counsel’s Foster Suicide Note.
4) Missing: Hillary Clinton Law Firm Records.
5) Missing: Bush Administration Energy Emails.
6) Missing: Clinton Terrorism Documents.
7) Missing: Bush Administration ‘Torture’ Documents.
8) Missing: Millions of Bush Administration Emails.
13) Withheld: Obama Administration ‘Fast and Furious’ Documents.
14) Missing: Obama State Department Records.
15) Missing: Obama Administration IRS Emails.
16) Missing: Obama HealthCare.gov Records.
17) Missing: Obama EPA Records
18) Missing?: Hillary Clinton Benghazi Documents.
19) Missing: Obama EPA Text Messages.
SideBear: What is really missing is transparency in government.