We are a mere 3 weeks away from a very important mid-term election. What is scarier than the possibility of Democrats, Liberals, and RINO’s gaining control of one or both halves of Congress is that millions of Americans unknowingly believe that it is actually an election between Republicans and Democrats! That is only on the surface, and that’s the way the Democratic leadership wants to leave it. Let’s examine that further. In today’s class on Political Awareness 101, we will take a short (1 question) pop quiz – here we go:
Today’s Democratic Party is best described by which of the following:
1. Reliance upon public apathy
2. Reliance upon deception and lies
3. Reliance upon moral decay
4. Reliance upon government programs/handouts
5. A proponent of class envy
6. Sheep’s clothing for a Socialist agenda
7. Sheep’s clothing for a Communist agenda
8. A party of opposition – focused solely on retaining power
9. All of the above
10. None of the above
Correct Answer: If you chose options 1 through 9 or any combination thereof, your eyes are open and you should be challenging the thought processes of those that cannot answer this correctly – our country’s freedoms and very existence depend upon it.
If you chose option 10, you not only will likely fail this course, but you need to look closely at what stands behind the labels of Democrat and Liberal in the USA today and determine if you can truly support and identify with all of their underlying tenets – many, of which, are listed in the question above.
As many of us understand but often fail to recognize, political labels can be very deceiving. I’ve made this point often and I’ll say it again – today’s Democratic Party is not the party of Roosevelt, Truman, John Kennedy, Scoop Jackson, and Zell Miller. Not that I feel an overly close kinship with these Democratic leaders of the past, but they did possess a love and respect for this country and what it represents – I respect that and can support leadership that owns that belief. What is truly amazing, however, are those people that today remain devoted to that (Democratic) label for all of the reasons that no longer exist or have been trivialized by those with socialist, communist, and Marxist agendas.
In an article by Mac Johnson in the October 9 issue of Human Events, the author speaks of how Venezuela’s President Hugo Chavez came into power by “preying upon the economic fears of Venezuela’s poor”. He then proceeds to say “Stop me if you’ve heard a similar story before.” Although he clarified the answer (comparing Chavez to Castro), I actually thought he was talking about our Democratic Party. Just as Chavez and Castro (along with Kim Jong Il) have subsequently turned their backs to the poor, the Democratic Party has made that a veritable science. Always appealing to the “little guy” – the poor, the unskilled, the minorities (providing they are poor) – the Democrats have no interest in helping people to help themselves. To keep them dependent upon entitlements and resentful of those who earn their wealth and desired lifestyles is the recipe for keeping them in tow.
Of further interest in this article by Johnson are the despicable relationships between Democratic darlings and political “leaders”. Democratic “heroes” such as Danny Glover and Jesse Jackson along with Representative Bill Delahunt (D. – Mass.) are identified as courting Chavez and his willingness to sell discounted oil to liberal congressional districts. Chavez’s motive is clear – the Venezuelan Communist sees affinity and opportunity for partnership with American liberals. The motive for Glover, Jackson, and Delahunt – is to expand the Democratic Party power base – with no regard to how it is accomplished, including supporting enemies of this country.
Another example of what is living and growing underneath the cover of the Democratic Party is highlighted in the book by David Horowitz, The Professors, The 101 Most Dangerous Academics in America. Stating that this is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg (and it doesn’t include the America-bashing NEA), Horowitz identifies literally dozens of American university professors that hate America, hate Christianity, and advocate some of the most perverted values imaginable. Conservatives needn’t worry that you might run into them at the voting booth – it’s a virtual certainty that if they aren’t voting for a Communist Party candidate, they will default to the Democratic ticket. If you want proof, read the book – it’s enlightening.
Today’s Democratic Party is a complete misnomer. There are as many democratic ideals and moral values espoused by the Democratic Party as you’ll find in Democratic Peoples Republic of North Korea and the German Democratic Republic (until Ronald Reagan, aka East Germany). This statement should not be translated into saying that all Democrats are socialists, communists, or Marxists. It does say, however, that many of the Democratic political “leaders” and those that most influence them are leading this once honorable party (and potentially the entire country) down a path of political and moral decline – and ultimately a loss of our freedoms.
Americans need to recognize today’s Democratic Party for what it really is, because they will never use the correct label. There’s no way they are going to claim the labels of socialist or communist – they won’t even claim to be liberals because they know that it’s politically damaging – many of them actually call themselves centrists or moderates! Whatever they call themselves, recognize the symptoms – perpetual entitlements, promotion of class envy, fraternization and partnership with Hollywood’s perverted “elites”, degradation of those that earn their successes, excessive government size and regulations, love of the United Nations, lack of national identity or concern for security, unwarranted protection for enemy combatants, discriminatory practices (affirmative action), promotion and tolerance of sexual perversity, and on and on.
If you’re still not convinced that the Democratic “values” have moved far to the left, please read the following at Communist Goals (as introduced in the Congressional Record), January 10, 1963. This may be 43 years old from when it was entered into the Congressional Record, but notice what has successfully occurred with the aid of the Democratic Party and its degenerate partners – the ACLU, the mainstream media, Hollywood, and liberal appointees to the federal courts. There are actually 45 items listed, but I’ve pulled out a couple dozen of them to pique your interest.
• Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
• Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
• Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
• Gain control of all student newspapers.
• Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
• Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
• Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
• Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward, and meaningless forms”.
• Control art critics and directors of museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
• Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and press.
• Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
• Present homosexuality, degeneracy, and promiscuity as “normal, natural, and healthy.”
• Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch”.
• Eliminate prayer or any phrase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state”.
• Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
• Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man”.
• Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that is was only a minor part of the “big picture”. Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
• Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture – education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
• Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
• Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
• Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
• Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
• Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
• Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
Finally, the following two-part article by George M. Haddad bio is a thought-provoking testament as to why we need to substitute new adjectives in place of the term “Democratic Party” – it’s not what it was and not what it claims to be.
Part I on Socialism/Communism/Democratism – What’s the Difference? will be online tomorrow.
Part II on Socialism/Communism/Democratism – What’s the Difference? will be online Saturday.Roosevelt, Truman, John Kennedy, Zell Miller, socialist, communist, and Marxist agendas, Venezuela’s President Hugo Chavez, Kim Jong Il, North Korea, Ronald Reagan, United Nations, ACLU
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.